- Visit the oldest royal palace in Europe
- Discover the history of a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Experience a site used a location for Game of Thrones
- Marvel at the largest Gothic cathedral in the world
- Climb the famous Moorish Giralda Tower, an icon of the city
Discover Seville and its main monuments and architecture with skip-the-ticket line access. Learn its stories and get to know the characters that are essential parts of the city’s history. Spend some time touring the Royal Alcázar and other highlights.
Visit the Cathedral’s interior and hear about the important historical figures buried there. Admire works by many important artists. Marvel at the immense, 16th-century stained-glass windows that illuminate the 5 naves of the cathedral. Visit the famous Moorish Giralda Tower, an icon of the city.
Explore the palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and find out why it became the setting for the film Lawrence of Arabia and the TV series Game of Thrones. Choose from either a small-group or private tour to suit the experience you’re looking for.
Enjoy a pleasant walk through the Royal Palace gardens and look out for the peacocks and other palace animals.
Visit the oldest Royal Palace in Europe that is still in use, with archeological remains even from the 10th century. Discover the mudejar art style, created thanks to the multiculturalism.
Discover and visit the largest Catholic Cathedral in the world. Enjoy the best views of the city from the bell tower of the Cathedral.
The tour starts visiting the Cathedral and Giralda, and afterwards the Royal Palace and its gardens. However, the sequence of monuments could be changed to guarantee the best quality service.
- Fast-track entry to the Cathedral/Alcázar palace complex
- Tour guide
- Royal Alcazar guided tour
- Seville Cathedral guided tour
- Giralda guided tour
- Hotel pickup
- Camara Real ticket
- Food and drinks
- Main door of Archivo General de Indias at Avenida de la Constitución, s/n (See in Goole Maps)